Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:56pm EST —
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:01pm EST
On Monday, December 16, representatives from the Greek Delegation and executives from Greek NYSE listed companies will converge at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in honor of the 9th annual Greek Day. Greek Day is in conjunction with the 15th Annual Capital Link Investor Forum which will take place on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 in New York City.
To highlight the occasion, several Greek Day participants will ring The Closing Bell.
Participating in the bell ceremony will be:
• Mr. Nikolas Tavlarios, President, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network (NYSE:ANW)
• Mr. John P. Calamos Sr., Chairman, CEO & Global Co-Chief Investment Officer, Calamos Investments (NASDAQ:CLMS)
• Dr. John Coustas, CEO, Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC)
• Dr. Sotirios J. Vahaviolos, President & CEO, Mistras Group Inc. (NYSE: MG)
• Mr. Petros Christodoulou, Deputy CEO, National Bank of Greece (NYSE: NBG)
• Mr. Ted Petrone, CEO Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp. and President, Navios Corporation, Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NNA, NM, NMM)
• Dr. Aristides Patrinos, Member of the Board of Directors, Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP)
• Mr. John Gaffney, Member of the Board of Directors, Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB)
About Capital Link Forum
The 15th Annual Capital Link Investor Forum on Greece features presentations and panel discussions by group of senior government officials and company executives. For information on the forum please visit www.capitallinkforum.com. (Source: Capital Link)