Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:26am EST —
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:31am EST
NY NJ Super Bowl Host Committee Members Visit the NYSE
In conjunction with NYSE Super Bell Week leading up to Super Bowl XLVIII, the New York Stock Exchange is excited to welcome members of the NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee, owners and executives from the Broncos and Seahawks, and other VIPs to ring the NYSE Opening Bell® on Thursday, Jan. 30.
The following individuals will visit the NYSE trading floor and ring the bell to highlight Super Bowl XLVIII, the first cold-weather Super Bowl, which will take place at MetLife Stadium on Feb. 2.
• Al Kelly, President & CEO, Super Bowl Host Committee
• Jon Tisch, Co-Chairman, Super Bowl Host Committee and Co-Owner, New York Giants
• Woody Johnson, Co-Chairman, Super Bowl Host Committee and Owner, New York Jets
• John Mara, President, CEO & Co-Owner, New York Giants
• Peter McLoughlin, President, Seattle Seahawks
• Joe Ellis, President, Denver Broncos
• John Elway, Executive VP of Football Operations, Denver Broncos
• Paul Allen, Owner, Seattle Seahawks
• John Schneider, General Manager, Seattle Seahawks
NYSE Super Bell Week highlights many of the world's greatest brands, unique companies and exciting events that help make the Super Bowl one of the world's most anticipated sporting events.
About the NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee
The NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee is the entity created by the owners of the New York Football Giants and the New York Jets to raise the necessary funds and partner with the NFL to plan and stage Super Bowl XLVIII and all of its associated events. The Host Committee also works closely with area business leaders and public officials to coordinate key logistics and maximize the game’s positive economic impact for the region. Additionally, in an effort to give back to the surrounding region, the Host Committee supports an active roster of charitable initiatives, largely conducted through the work of the Snowflake Youth Foundation, including the rehabilitation of after-school centers, support for the Super Community Blood Drives, and various environmental works.
As President and Chief Executive Officer, Alfred F. Kelly, Jr. oversees all host activities leading up to Super Bowl XLVIII, which will be history’s first outdoor, cold-weather Super Bowl. Super Bowl XLVIII will be held on February 2, 2014, at MetLife Stadium, the home of both the New York Jets and New York Football Giants.