Trust me, I’m a DevOps: What does culture and trust have to do with IT and business?
Join us for episode 25 of Discover Performance Weekly to discuss how trust and culture change the way IT and the business operate. The basis of the discussion revolves around a recent article on Discover Performance, "DevOps for the real world" found at http://h30458.www3.hp.com/us/us/discover-performance/it-execs/2014/jul/DevOps-for-the-real-world.html
HP Software evangelist and VP of Strategic Marketing, Paul Muller (@xthestreams), sits down with co-authors and DevOps experts, Gene Kim (@RealGeneKim) and Jez Humble (@JezHumble) to understand the what factors signify high-performing IT groups and businesses as a whole.
In this episode, Paul, Gene and Jez discuss topics like:
- What is the relationship between trust and high-performance IT
- How to measure IT Performance
- Is DevOps driving trust or is trust driving DevOps?
- What is required to drive a continuous delivery organization?
- Can large organizations use DevOps?
- IT performance impacts organization performance
- How to benchmark your IT organization and business
For more videos, find us at http://www.hp.com/go/DPW.
To receive the Discover Performance eZine directly to your email, please subscribe here: http://hpsw.co/Xa53LtD