Livestream Procaster: One Click HD Live Encoding Software
Livestream Procaster Allows You To:
- Stream live from USB cameras
- Stream live from Firewire, HDMI, HD-SDI, Composite, Component video sources
- Stream live your desktop and games
- Highest Quality H.264/AAC
- HD Multi-Bitrate Support
- “Perfect Streaming” indicator - know when everything is going perfectly or not
- Mobile and HTML5 Viewing Compatible
- Built in Cropper, Audio Mixer and Color Corrector
- Local MP4 recording
- Anti-lag feature
Download and Install Now
Get your video source into your computer using a certified video input device
- Recommended Certified Input Device : BlackMagic Design Decklink Studio (Buy Now from the Livestream Store (US Only) or from B&H for international)
- Recommended HDMI Only Certified Input Device : Black Magic Design Intensity Pro (Buy Now from the Livestream Store (US Only) or from B&H for international)
- Visit our store for recommended hardware configuration for HD Encoding using Livestream Procaster.
- Read our “Audio / Video / Internet 101” to learn the basics
- Minimum and Recommended System Specification
- Full List of certified video input devices
- Procaster also supports Game live broadcasting. See a list of supported games and instructions how to use.
- Livestream also supports any third-party hardware and software encoder capable of streaming via RTMP. If you prefer using your own live streaming encoder such as Flash Media Encoder Live, visit this page.