"The Right Brain Entrepreneur Presents: Power Up Your Life: Discovering the Fortune Within" is a ten seminar series to help you get rid of what’s holding you back from the life of abundance you deserve. Instead of affirmations and wishful thinking, Stephanie Staidle founder of The Right Brain Entrepreneur offers you a similar program to those she presents to companies and entrepreneurs who feel they are stuck at their current levels of performance. She’ll work with you to unlock your potential by tapping into your most underused resource, 'right brain thinking,' to get you moving in the best direction to make the changes you need to live more fully and more abundantly, fast.
1. “Ridding ourselves of Limitations.” ‘Right Brain’ Thinking, Left vs. Right Brain
2. “Your Vision: Painting Your Destination.” Vision Board: What and Why? How to effectively create a Vision Board.
3. “Your conversations: Be the Author of Your Story.” How internal conversations create results we don’t want and how to re-write your vision as a story.
4. “Reasons: Creating Abundance.” Looking at our reasons for not having what we want, and how to transform “Why not?” into “Why, yes!”
5. “Resources: Looking for Abundance.” Visual brainstorming to harness full mental power for idea generation.
6. “Action: Taking Idea to Result” Action vs. Inspiration for results, and a new way of visual planning that offers a big picture view.
7. “Productivity: Getting more done in less time.” How to maximize brain potential for effectiveness.
8. “Conquering Fear.” Understanding fear as an illusion and learning tools to embrace fear and never let it stop you again.
9. “Balance: Play Hard” How to manage time effectively. Why it is important to incorporate play into daily life to create the results you want.
10. “Summary Session.” Final summation of previous topics, Q & A with viewers.
With an extensive background in psychology and the arts, Stephanie Staidle has over six years experience as a counselor, art therapist and professional development coach. She is a licensed creative art therapist in the state of New York (LCAT), and is nationally board certified (ATR-BC). Prior to receiving her Masters in Art Therapy, she spent many years working for large corporations doing marketing and advertising for clients such as American Express and Clear Channel.
Stephanie was one of six coaches selected for the Leadership Corps of PRO U, a premiere business and entrepreneurial education community. As a part of this department, she offered mindset training and leadership mentorship to budding entrepreneurs in the PRO community.
Now, as the founder of The Right Brain Entrepreneur, she provides on-site workshops and tele-coaching to business professionals worldwide, educating them on the science behind achieving results in business by using 'right brain thinking', offering outside-the-box solutions to improve team building, problem-solving, and employee satisfaction.
Stephanie has presented at the San Francisco Public Library as well as TedxFidiWomen in San Francisco and will be offering her popular Business Vision Board Workshop at SXSW 2014 in Austin, TX.
To make her groundbreaking technology more readily available, she has created multiple online trainings for at-home learning, available at: http://therightbrainentrepreneur.com/sixstepsup1/.